Take charge of your retirement.
You may have these questions as you plan for retirement:
- Am I saving enough?
- How much money can I safely spend so that it lasts my lifetime?
- If I don’t need the money for income, how can I protect it for my beneficiaries?
A RAVA 5 Advantage® variable annuity can help you address these challenges with more confidence and help you create the retirement you envision.
- Professionally managed investments and tax-deferred growth
- Among the lowest M&E fees1
- Choice of a 7-year or 10-year surrender period
- Unique living benefits for an added fee
- Benefits that protect your investments for your beneficiaries
To see information for a different variable annuity, select from the list below. For New York and Texas, please select your state. For all others, please select National, then the product name.
- View performance for Portfolio Stabilizer funds
- View performance for Portfolio Navigator funds
- View performance for Portfolio Directions funds
Variable annuities can help you weather market volatility and make the most of your retirement investment. Talk with your Ameriprise financial advisor today to learn more about how RiverSource annuities can help you reach your retirement goals. Or, call our Ameriprise Advisor Center at (800) 257-8740 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Central time Monday through Friday.
The guarantees offered by RiverSource® annuities are backed by the strength and soundness of RiverSource Life Insurance Company and, in New York, RiverSource Life Insurance Co. of New York, and are subject to their claims-paying ability. These guarantees do not apply to the investments in the annuity, which will vary with market conditions.
View important information about annuities, and how to request a variable annuity prospectus.
1Source: RiverSource product research, using the Morningstar AnnuityIntelligence tool. Analysis includes: comparable B-share variable annuities with 7-year and 10-year surrender charge schedules with an ‘open’ status in Morningstar as of Feb. 2018. Analysis excludes: closed and group annuities and annuities with a premium-based fee. Research compared Mortality, Expense, Administrative and Distribution fees. Morningstar, Inc. is not affiliated with nor does it endorse or otherwise provide a testimonial for the products of RiverSource Life Insurance Company or RiverSource Life Insurance Co. of New York.