Take charge of your retirement.
You may have these questions as you plan for retirement:
- When is the right time to stop working and retire?
- Will my money last as long as I need it to?
- How can I protect my money for my beneficiaries?
Watch the video below describing a critical risk all retirees face.
A RAVA 5® variable annuity can be a solution that helps address these challenges and offers you:
- Professionally managed investments and tax-deferred growth
- Benefits that can protect and grow your income
- Benefits that protect your investments for your beneficiaries
- Choice of a 7-year or 10-year surrender period
- Low M&E fees for RiverSource RAVA 5 Advantage variable annuities1
- A program designed to help you create income projected to be sustainable from your annuity
To see information for a different variable annuity, select from the list below. For New York and Texas, please select your state. For all others, please select National, then the product name.
1Source: RiverSource product research, using the Morningstar Annuity Intelligence tool and LIMRA, 2019 for total VA sales. Analysis includes: comparable B-share variable annuities with 7-year and 10-year surrender charge schedules with an 'open' status in Morningstar as of Feb. 2019. Analysis excludes: closed and group annuities and annuities with a premium-based fee. Research compared Mortality, Expense, Administrative and Distribution fees. Morningstar, Inc. is not affiliated with nor does it endorse or otherwise provide a testimonial for the products of RiverSource Life Insurance Company or RiverSource Life Insurance Co. of New York.
Variable annuities can help you weather market volatility and make the most of your retirement investment. Talk with your Ameriprise financial advisor today to learn more about how RiverSource annuities can help you reach your retirement goals. Or, call our Ameriprise Advisor Center at (800) 257-8740 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Central time Monday through Friday.
The guarantees offered by RiverSource® annuities are backed by the strength and soundness of RiverSource Life Insurance Company and, in New York, RiverSource Life Insurance Co. of New York, and are subject to their claims-paying ability. These guarantees do not apply to the investments in the annuity, which will vary with market conditions.
View important information about annuities, and how to request a variable annuity prospectus.